adsense code

Thursday 13 December 2018

DANGER - RUTHLESS SEX BLACKMAILER ACTIVE

This video is about DANGER - RUTHLESS SEX BLACKMAILER ACTIVE

fixed1t SEX Blackmail Threat - Part 1

Today I Received A Very Threatening

SEX BASED BLACKMAIL EMAIL

 From A Blackmailer Trying To Extort Money By Threatening To Ruin My Life.  This video shows The Email I Received, This is Not A Joke This Is A Very Serious Attempt To Extort Money From Me By Blackmail.

I Am Sharing This At Great Risk To Myself To ALERT Others As To The Serious Nature Of These Types Of Attack.

Please Watch The Video And Share It So It Goes Viral As A Warning To Blackmailers That Their Threats Only Have Validity If They Are Kept Hidden.

I Plan I Work With The Authorities To Track Down This Person, I Refuse To Be Blackmailed.

Malcolm aka #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm