adsense code

Thursday 13 December 2018

Real Life Online Sextortion Blackmail Warning - Part 3

Now this is getting annoying this is my third Online Sextortion Blackmail email in two days, I think I may have upset TORMENTOR who made the first threats to me who should be carrying out his plan to destroy me very soon.

As you can see the text is threatening, malicious and a direct attempt of extorting monies from me through Blackmail by the threat of exposure to my friends, relatives and peers. This is total nonsense.

Please share this with others so they are aware of this insidious practise and so they don't fall prey to it.


If you receive one of these:
  1. Do not under any circumstances reply
  2. Do not go and Press the +++ on the Calculator It may activate a Virus
  3. Do not pay this blackmailer they always come back for more
  4. Subscribe to my fixed1t channel as I will be publishing videos on how I'm dealing with my own sextortion blackmail threats, hopefully what I discover will help you.
  5. Use the hashtag #sextortion so the number of cases can be counted
#fixed1tINTERNETsecurity #sextortion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm