adsense code

Thursday 13 December 2018

Real Life Online Sextortion Blackmail Warning - Part 5

Hi,

It looks like I spoke too soon about the Sextortion Blackmailers giving up, the Blackmailer Corine has sent another copy of the original message, so this is obviously either an auto send or they are just redoing the list.  Here is a picture of the email:




However there is a new Blackmailer who has popped in the threaten me Anonymous Diego, he says he's giving me 72 hours to come up with £1000 so he thinks his video is worth more than Corine's.

This is not a joke, and sadly 10's of Thousands of people are robbed and their lives ruined by the fear that these blackmailers lies put in them.  Here is the Diego Email.  Please share this entry with others so they can see what threats these Sextortion Blackmailers make.



I posted a Blog last night on dealing with this, I will be posting further details over the next few days and weeks.  Here is the post:

Real Life Online Sextortion Blackmail Warning - Part 4


Malcolm 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm