adsense code

Thursday 13 December 2018

Real Life Online Sextortion Blackmail Warning - Part 1

This is a screen snapshot picture of the SEXTORTION BLACKMAIL email I received on Thursday 6th December 2018, this is a "Sextortion With Out Contact" event in that I have no knowledge of the reported events or of my TORMENTOR as they call themselves.




If you receive one of these:
  1. Do not under any circumstances reply
  2. Do not go and Press the +++ on the Calculator It may activate a Virus
  3. Do not pay this blackmailer they always come back for more
  4. Subscribe to my fixed1t channel as I will be publishing videos on how I'm dealing with my own sextortion blackmail threats, hopefully what I discover will help you.
  5. Use the hashtag #sextortion so the number of cases can be counted


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm