adsense code

Thursday 13 December 2018

Real Life Online Sextortion Blackmail Warning - Part 2

I've just gone to check my emails after writing my last two posts on Sextortion Blackmail and I have received a second sextortion blackmail email. It is similar to the one I received on Thursday, it again makes threats, demands money with menaces and demands I pay by BitCoin. This one claims I live in the United Kingdom and suggests I search Google for how to pay with BitCoin which suggest to me they may have a much higher grasp of English than my first blackmailer "TORMENTOR"

This email was received Friday 7th December 2018 at 15:20 hrs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm